Can you imagine anything more exciting?
Ok, maybe not the most titillating subject in the world, but it could impact your retirement, so we need to talk about it!
We’re covering how Tax Reform will:
- Reduce the number of taxpayers who itemize from roughly 30% to fewer than 10%.
- Double the Standard Deduction to $12,000 for individuals and $24,000 for married couples
- Cap deductions for state and local taxes (SALT)
- Eliminate most miscellaneous itemized deductions (Including financial advisory fees!)
- Change the deductability of medical expenses
- Elimination of Roth IRA recharacterizations
- Change 529 College Savings Plans
- Change the deductability of charitable contributions
- Double the Estate Tax guidelines
- Eliminate the Individual Mandate from Obamacare
Stay tuned in 2018, where we plan on bringing laser-focused retirement content including:
- Live webinars
- Multi-part episode deep dives on Health Sharing Ministries and Becoming a Consultant in Retirement
Join our email list to get all our retirement content delivered to your email inbox
Bonus: If you listen to the very end, I’ll share how foster care has recently changed our lives.
Jump-Start Your Retirement With My Ultimate Retire-Ready Toolkit
Enter your email address to grab your FREE gift!