Today’s episode is an interview with Sarah Li Cain from www.HighFivingDollars.com.
Sarah is a financial blogger and travel expert, making her the perfect guest to discuss retiring abroad.
Listen along as Sarah and I discuss:
- Why are so many people choosing to retire overseas?
- How much can a retiree save living overseas?
- What foreign countries are viable for retirees that only speak English?
- How will a retiree receive healthcare in a foreign country?
- Is it possible to work overseas?
Sarah and I conclude the episode with various travel tips including: “Look out for ‘The Hamburger Indicator’.” You’ll have to listen to find out what the heck that is.
Sarah offers a free course: Money Relationship Rescue
Check it out here.
Don’t forget to check out our corporate Facebook page: Capital City Wealth Management
Jump-Start Your Retirement With My Ultimate Retire-Ready Toolkit
Enter your email address to grab your FREE gift!